Long and short the MAGNAT (MSFT, AAPL, GOOG, NVDA, AMZN & TSLA) stocks with my winning Algo-Trading Alerts*
How does it work?!
Simple: my trading algorithms signal when and what to long or short, buy/sell, and hold, as well as stop levels, which are emailed to you every day at around ~12:45 pm PST.* Short-term system signals are updated at the end of each day. Intermediate-term signals at the end of each week (Fridays). Long-term signals are updated on the last trading day of each month. You can then easily follow up and execute either in the cash market or after hours. You pick the stocks and time frames you like to trade. No trader, trading system or algorithm is 100% perfect, there will always be a few losing trades. But my algos cut losers quickly and let winners run while reducing risk. It is the only way to be profitable: trading and investing is a marathon, not a sprint!
What are the Trading Time Frames?
- Short-term: hold time 1 day to weeks
- Intermediate-term: hold time 1 week to months
- Long-term: hold time 1 month to years
How good are the systems?
- See the chart HERE for our winning short-term trades in AAPL summer ’22.
- See the chart HERE for our winning short-term short trade in TSLA fall ’22.
- See the chart HERE for the intermediate-term trades in NVDA last 2 years.
- See the chart HERE for our winning long-term trades in MSFT since 2009.
What do these email alerts look like?
Click HERE to see an example. Lots of winning trades
If you like easy-to-execute, relaxed, profitable, trade signals* so you can get ready and place the trade without any sweat- then please join the Secret System Trading Alert Service.
What are some of the advantages of a price-following system and alerts via email?!
- Emails mean no distracting chatter you will find in online trading rooms. ONLY signals and trades are emailed to you.
- You get easy-to-understand signals: “buy”, “sell”, “hold”, “set stop at”, “raise stop”, etc.*
- Trade Signals are emailed daily so you won’t miss a beat.
- You don’t have to follow these stocks intra-day, the trading algorithm does that for you!
- Set your email account so that you get my alerts instantly on your phone.
- Anybody can execute the signals*, even from a couch at home.
- The systems provide trading signals for the stocks that everyone follows, trades, and talks about. Clean and simple.
- My system does not prevent losing trades.*
Trading the MAGNAT stock doesn’t get much simpler than this.
Once you’ve subscribed, you will receive a welcome email with instructions sent to the email address provided.
Sign up Now Using PayPal or Stripe
One week FREE trial period, $99.99/month thereafter.
All I.I. membership subscriptions will renew automatically at the end of each respective cycle unless you cancel prior. The 1-week trial period will automatically roll into a monthly membership subscription unless you cancel prior to. When you subscribe you have read and agree to I.I.’s terms and conditions and have read, understand, and agree to I.I.’s disclaimer.
*Last updated 10/31/’22. Subscriber does not have to act upon the Signals contained in the emails, and should consider them as “for information purposes only”. Results (% gains and losses) are calculated based on data believed to be accurate, but such accuracy or completeness cannot be guaranteed. Subscribers, position size, and portfolio will differ in reality. Subscriber results may vary due to different times of entry, etc. Subscriber takes full responsibility for his/her own trades and assumes no liability towards the provider regarding possible losses as the provider’s system is not perfect and does not guarantee only winning trades. Past performance is no guarantee for future results. It should not be assumed that such system signals, past or future, will be profitable or will equal past performance or guarantee future performance or trends. All trading and investment decisions are the sole responsibility of the subscriber. This service is not trading advice nor a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the in this email mentioned securities/ETFs.